Pizza Pizza Pizza ,even though originated from Greek,is being adored by our nation all through the 6 to 60's age group.May be your team lunch ,or a get together with your friends at a restaurant,now-a-days people opt for pizza and pizza only.Today i'am going to share a quick version of pizza,so I've named it as Express Veg Pizza.I'm not going to use pizza sauce,instead we will use the tomato ketchup.So you can make the pizza instantly at the moment you think,without the need to run to your departmental stores to purchase the pizza sauce,or needn't spend time at your kitchen in preparing your sauce.I personally felt this too tastes good,and no major difference in taste without the pizza sauce.
Ready Made Pizza Base -1
Tomato Ketchup -2Tbsp
Mixed Veggies of your choice:
Capsicum (diced) -1no
Onion (diced) -1/2 no
Mushroom - 2 to 3no
Baby Corn - 2 no
Pepper - 1/4tsp
Mozzarella Cheese (cubed/grated)-1/4cup
Oil -to grease the pizza/crust plate
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree C.Grease the pizza/crust plate with oil .Place the Ready made pizza base over it.
- Spread the ketchup allover the base.
- First spread a layer of grated cheese above the ketchup layer.Then arrange the mixed veggies and sprinkle some pepper powder.Since the cheese has sufficient amount of salt in it ,no need to sprinkle salt.
- Cover the veggies with grated and cubed cheese.And bake for 10 -15 minutes in the preheated oven.Mine was ready in 12 minutes.
- Serve hot with Ketchup.
- I suggest to use cubed cheese so that the cheese melts covering the veggies,and gives the look like a restaurant pizza.